In this tutorial we introduce five ways to clear cache on Android without root access. As you know Android is an open-source system and is easy to customize and optimize, but there is an annoying problem with that, the storage space of these devices seems to disappear after a while and it is impossible to recover it all by deleting files and apps. Actually the main problem caused by something called hidden cache. Let’s see what is cache on Android systems and how we can clear them all.
What is cache On Android systems?
The Android system may contain unnecessary data, so it may become slow. It may also cause lags and bugs. But you can increase the speed of your Android device by clearing app data and cache.
Your Android system storage can quickly fill up with some cached data or hidden cache which is regularly created by apps to run at their best. When you are working with apps like Spotify, Youtube or Reddit you should know that they download a lot of data to serve the content you need. App developers know that some data is requested repeatedly, like image thumbnails. Since, downloading this data for several times is pointless, developers program their applications to store them locally in a special space called cache which is hidden from view. But the bad news is that the size of this date tends to grow over time and takes so much space on your storage. Here we are going to introduce you some ways to clear cache data.
How to clear Cache Data On your Android System Without Root
At this section, we will intrudes you five ways to clear cache on Android without root access. So follow this article and empty your storage to improve your system usage.
1. Clean Hidden Cache of individual app on Android
One of the efficient ways to clear cache and unnecessary data of a individual app is through setting of that, to do so, you can follow the instructions below:
– First of all you should access setting from your device.
– scroll down to reach the application sub menu.
– Tap on it and you will see a large list of apps on your device which you currently installed.
– You should check these apps and choose the ones you think that are slowing down your Android device.
– Tap on the app you want and check the options displayed. Among that options you will find Clear data and Clear cache data setting.
– At last, choose both options and clear data.
This is one of methods to clear all cache and data you want for the installed apps on your Android system.
2. Access recovery mode to clear cache On Android system
Another way to clear cache is using recovery mode on your system. We have to mention that this part featured by default on your Android device. On this way, you should access recovery mode then, you should choose “wipe cache partition” option. Or if you really need to fast up your device, there is a easy way for that. You can choose the “wipe data factory reset” option.
Note: If you do the last part then you will lose everything from your phone’s internal storage, so it’s highly recommended to backup your phone.
3. Using third-party cache cleaners
Clearing cache on an Android system could be a time-consuming and boring process. For that reason users rely on various third-party hidden cache cleaners. We are going to intrudes three of most popular ones for you:
– Ccleaner: This app can clean unwanted files and invalid windows registry entries. The mobile version is very capable except for Android devices. Beside cleaning cache, this app can also optimize photo storage and monitor device performance. It can adjust battery usage depending on where you are.
– SD Maid: This app is free for users but if you want to have more features, you should purchase SD Maid pro for $3.45. SD Maid is a cleaning tool which you can use to empty hidden cache, optimize database and much more.
– Avast cleanup: Avast cleanup is an efficient Android cleaning app which can instantly delete all stores of the junk to create space for photos, videos, apps and other valuable datas. The premium version of this app contains a number of attractive features that address several issues experienced by Android users, but you should purchase them and then use.
4. Clear App Cache From Settings On Android
At this method, you can use the setting part of your device to clear whole cache data of your system. To do so, you can follow our instruction:
– At first step, go to setting and tap storage.
– Here, you will be able to see how much memory is being used by the partition of the cached data.
Note: This step will differ depending on your phone or device model.
– Next, tap cached data and choose okey if there is a confirmation box to complete the proccess.
Note: This method is some times useless because your device won’t let you delete system cache so use other methods.
5. Clear Cache from Your Browser On Android Device
The last method we suggest to clear cache date of your device is from your browser. This part is one of the main reasons cause your Android device fulfilled with caches. Wiping these unnecessary cookies and browsing data may help with slow website loading speed. This process is basically the same with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and others:
The instruction is as the following:
1. Open the browser of your Android device and find menu button.
2. Go to Setting > Privacy & Security.
3. At last, tap clear cache or clear all cookie on some browsers, and finish the task.
In this tutorial, we tried to introduce some methods which you can use to clear cache on Android without root access. As you notice, it is a good idea because you can free space on your storage and optimize your device functions. If you know other methods please share.